Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bear Creek Hike (No Bears..)






Jack, Grant, my dad and I went on a snowy hike today. At first we went to the other side of town (the wrong way) and then people that passed us told us where the Bear Creek Trail was. After we were told it was on the other side of town, we walked over to the trail and started up. Thankfully it was awesome outside and the sun was bright. The hike wasn't too bad of a pitch, but was very snowy at some spots. We hiked about 5 miles and then started to walk down. The hike down was really snowy and the views of the canyon were cool. A river was rushing by us as it carried snow melt. I stepped in a snow drift that soaked my boots, so I had to do the rest of the hike with no socks. After about 30 minutes we finished the trail and G and I jumped on the goose (bus). Jack and my dad decided to take the river trail home and walk back. We decided to play hoops after our hike and finished the day with shrimp tacos.

Hank

1 comment:

  1. The hike looks great but where's your club. It is not called "Bear Creek Trail" for nuthin. Nice bandana Jack but I liked the Japanese one better. Bears like Michigan shorts Grant and I bet Hank got blisters with no socks. I am proud to see you takin to the Mts. like you all are. Jay,need some blades?

    ReplyDelete