Friday, July 13, 2012

Missoula's heat wave

This past week has been the hottest week I've ever encountered. Our house doesn't have any air conditioning, so we have been using weak fans to survive the steamy nights. Here is what last week registered:
Sunday: 97º, bright sun, dry
Monday: 99º, bright sun, dry
Tuesday: 93º, bright sun, dry
Wednesday: 94º, bright sun, dry
Thursday: 99º, bright sun, dry
Today:  93º, bright sun, dry
 As you can tell, it is very, very hot and it doesn't cool down until 3:00am. Even though I just got a hair cut, the humidity has me looking like a white Julius Erving (and my dad looks like John Stamos during his prime...it's starting to scare me!). We only have a couple more days left on our adventure and we don't want it to end, but the 100º temps inside our condo are softening the blow.
- Jack

1 comment:

  1. Jack
    Look at the positive, bright sun,dry...
    Tuff with no AC. Even NC has AC.
    I know Julius but who is Stamos? Sort of a Bruce Willis?
    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete