Sunday, December 18, 2011

Travel Food Report from Hank

I was on my way to a hotel in Philadelphia, we went to a pizza place to have lunch. In Maine getting a drink with your food would probably cost $1.00 or something more but there (Papa Gino's)if you get a drink with your food you pay 10 cents less! So to save money, you get more. Last night when I got to the hotel, we unpacked and went out for dinner at a sports pub. I ordered a cheeseburger and the service was great. The cheeseburger was a lot more filling then the ones that I've had in Maine. So far the food has been great.

-Hank

1 comment:

  1. Hank, Presidents Washington, Adams and I believe Ben Franklin (inventor) had Philly cheese steaks in Philadelphia.Very filling. Like you, Ben was very thrift. He said a penny saved is a penny earned.
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete