Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Writers' Workshop

Once again, our trip paired us with another great group of people at The Writers' Workshop, a cool business in town that works with local writers to develop their work.  The boys were lucky enough to spend several sessions with poet and short fiction writer, Phil Montenegro, who happens to be a New Hampshire native.  It was a great way to separate myself from the boy's creative writing stories (which, I have learned, is a bit too personal to be critiqued by me).  The best part of the workshop was that two out of my three kids were crazy about it and the third wasn't entirely put out, which I consider a huge success.   Great find...

3 comments:

  1. I knew there was a Jack Karouac in the group... Pretty lucky to run into Phil. Write on boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's astounding that Scott hasn't made a comment about the absence of education in J,G,and H's daily lives yet...

    ReplyDelete