Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BURRRR!!!!!

After a great day skiing at Bridger Bowl, we came home to have dinner. When we were done eating, we got ready to go in the hot tub. Since our hot tub is outside, my dad told me "I know it's cold, but try to bring the least you can because your bathing suit, everything else goes in the snow." After hearing that I was probably going to just wear my bathing suit out. When my dad took of the cover he jumped in, then Jack ran outside in the snow with just a bathing suit and hopped in. I was behind him wearing the same thing and so was Grant. About a minute passed and my mom joined everyone. Right when we got in our hot tub our feet started to get really hot, Jack said the best thing to do is keep them in. So, I did that and the hotness kind of went away. My dad told us a quick story about a time when he was with his friends and they were in a hot tub and decided to jump in a snow bank and then got back in the hot tub. After hearing that story, Grant got out of the hot tub and ran over in the snow, and laid on his stomach and through his face in the snow, when he got up there was snow all over his stomach and face. He ran back over to the hot tub, got in and splashed hot water in his face. We all laughed a bunch. I asked G "How cold did that feel?" He answered, "I actually didn't feel so much, the bad part is getting back in the hot tub." I was going to go after Jack and do what ever he did. He started up the ladder but then came down and decided to stay in. I climbed up the ladder, ran over in the snow and laid down on my stomach then I turned over on my back. I was about to throw my face into the snow but it was just to cold!! There was no time to look at my stomach or back I just had to get back in the hot tub. I sprinted back to the tub and hopped in. Grant asked "How did it feel?" "Great" I answered. We all laid in the hot tub for maybe 30 more minutes then we started back to the house. We each got a chocolate bar, brushed our teeth and jumped in bed. HANK

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hank--
    I love your story! My cousin and I do the same thing up at Sugarloaf. It's fun. There's no snow here, but I snowboared at Sugarloaf. The snow was hard and I wiped out a bunch. Ouch. We are hoping to visit you and your family in new Mexico. Things are the same at school. Your class went to the state house today, and I go tomorrow. happy skiing!

    From luca AKA lucha ma smucha)

    ReplyDelete