Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Perfect Moments


Back home at Saddleback, there is a great picture in the lodge that speaks to perfect moments. I've thought of that quote often while we close the books on our first month in Montana. I don't believe there are perfect days but WOW there are definitely perfect moments. They come in a variety of flavors. It might be a quiet moment in the morning or silence under the stars with the boys. Perfection is definitely in the woods at Bridger Bowl after a foot of fresh powder and during dinner with Julie as we steal an hour for just us. Sometimes it hits when I'm alone thinking about actually pulling off a trip of a lifetime or slowing down the truck so a Big Horned Sheep can pass the road in front of us. Perfect moments can be overwhelming or calming depending on the intensity. I'm thankful to share these moments with my family and am definitely greedy for more. Life is Good and Bozeman, Montana is just awesome!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment